- Do I need to bring my own Yoga Mat?
- Yes, please bring a non-expensive low quality mat and/or towel as they will be exposed to goats. Yoga
mats are also available for rent at $5 each.
- Can kids come to Goat Yoga classes? Can they take the class alone?
- Kids need to be 12 years or older to attend a regular event and 8 years old for private events. Children under the age of 18 must be
accompanied by a participating adult.
- Are there refunds?
- No, only if class is cancelled due to weather. We do allow for a one time reschedule in case a
cancellation is necessary on the yogi’s behalf.
- Is the class held indoors or outdoors?
- Depending on weather, we have both outdoor and indoor accommodations. Our goal is to have most
classes outside, so please dress appropriately.
- Do you do private events?
- Yes. We provide private events for team building for businesses, bachelorette parties, birthdays etc.
- Do I have to participate in the Yoga portion of the class?
- No. Some people just like to sit on their mat and snuggle goats.
- Can I bring family members or friends to take pictures of my class?
- No, we do not allow spectators at our class. We want everyone to have the best experience and
sometimes people feel uncomfortable when they feel other people are watching.
- What is the class capacity?
- We cap each session at 25 people to ensure that there is the perfect goat to human ratio and everyone
gets goat time.
- Where is the nearest airport?
- O’Hare International Airport is the closest airport to our location which is approximately 45 minutes
- Are there restrooms?
- Yes, we will have bathroom facilities.
- Are there hand washing stations and/or hand sanitizer?
- In warm to moderate weather we have a portable hand washing station. When the weather starts to
get cold, we have hand sanitizer.
- How many goats appear in the Yoga class?
- We have 9 goats on our farm, they all participate in goat yoga.
- Do the goats poop all over you?
- Goats have small pellets, and from time to time they do poop on your mat. It’s not messy and all you
have to do is shake off your mat. It doesn’t happen all that often, but it does happen.
- Do your goats bite or headbutt?
- No, but they will they nibble at your zippers/buttons. Yes they do head butt, but they’ve never destroyed
anything. They’ve also never headbutted a human before. They just want to be pet and cuddled.
- Do you force the goats to participate?
- No. The goats are not forced to stand on your back or do tricks. Our classes are not a required
performance for them. The goats genuinely just prefer to be by humans and all they really want is to be pet and
- Is this location Seasonal?
- This is a year round location, weather permitting.